Breaking NEWS!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Taqiuddin : I Quit
The Emperor has sensationally confirmed that he wants to momentarily part ways with football.
The Taqis FC mastermind Taqiuddin has stunned the football world by declaring that he wants to quit football for the time being to allow himself to sort his own personal issues out.
This latest saga came about when the ‘Emperor’, who was supposed to return last weekend following the international break, failed to do so, as he supposedly missed his initial flight.
He has been with his family in Taiping ever since, and he has also just spoken in a press conference where he made these sensational claims concerning his immediate future.
“Right now, I am only thinking about my health,” Taqiuddin confessed to Harakahdaily.
“This is my reasoning behind why I want to stop playing football, at least temporarily anyway.
“I have lost the passion to play,” Taqiuddin added, in relation to the fact that he is solely focused on dealing with his own personal problems for now.
The 33-year-old went on to discuss his current contract with the Taqis, and that he is prepared to sacrifice that as well.
“I am prepared to give up the money of my salary if need be.”
Recent reports have suggested that Taqiuddin is suffering from a form of depression since his recent break up with his girlfriend. If this is to be the case, then hopefully for his sake he can make a speedy recovery.
Spy Baba, harakahdaily.com